Thursday, November 19, 2009

in Hong Kong


Yesterday Hugh Styles and I jumped on a Qantas flight to HK, I scammed a Premium Economy seat which is basically a mid way point between cattle class and Business, nice mix really.


Anyhow, after a bit of a mission to get to the Hotel (a wheel fell of my bag... not happy!) and a shitty bus tour on in peak hour we arrived.


I met the Red Bull guys, Roman, Hansi and Harry and we went straight to dinner. We found a nice Japanese Sushi house and enjoyed a fantastic dinner and a couple of beers..


Then it was off to bed to prep for a big day of setup and training, the boys took 2 days to build the boat which is a little longer than normal! but they had some stickers to put on so I gave them the benefit of my doubt! boat looks good though.


Now I'm off to breakfast, news and pics to follow!


No comments: