Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey all!


Ok, so after too many requests and too much time passing.... I have started this little blog.


I am pretty slack at keeping up with family and friends as well as the general sailing scene so this is my attempt to stay in touch.


I will be posting stories and pics when I can from the various travels and regattas I go to, i'm not a natural photo taker but will try to change that to some degree and will always try to get hold of the real pics fom the pro's at events.


My schedule over the next few months is pretty full on:


November 19-25, Red Bull X40 in Hong Kong

November 28-Dec 5, Evolution Racing (TP52) Kings Cup, Phuket

December 8-14 Red Bull X40, Singapore

December 17- Jan 5, Xmas in the cold.... Italy and Amsterdam

January 8-15 Langkawi race week,(TP52) Malaysia

January 25-31 Singapore straits, (TP52)Batam

February 1-7 ?? X40, Oman


So... not much free time there apart from the snowy Xmas which I am really looking forward to as my first one in the northern half of the world.


No comments: